Click here to watch our orientation video and sign the waiver beforehand to save time! If you’ve already signed a waiver at The Front, just hit the “close” button.
The Front Climbing Club
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM & BIRTHDAY PARTY YOUTH INSTRUCTOR
Work with kids of all ages and abilities with our After-School Program and as an instructor for Front birthday parties! Instructors will have a passion for teaching, an outgoing and friendly personality, and they know how to engage kids. Must have excellent communication and motivational skills and the ability to effectively work with adolescents.
Vertical Solutions leads the evolution of indoor rock climbing by constructing stunning, world-class climbing gyms that are Never The Same. With any combination of modular panel designs, unique stains, paints, and textured surfaces, all proudly-produced in the USA, we give clients full customization to fit their vision. We have an unmatched team contributing their expertise and passion to our mission and we’re looking to add a Project Manager who will take the lead on multiple construction projects & help clients achieve their vision. Here’s what we’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management or related field, applicable work experience can substitute for the degree.
– Work Experience: Minimum of three years of project management experience.
– Analytical Skills: Must be good at planning for large-scale, multi-step projects.
– Communication: Good writing and speaking skills are needed for communicating with clients to achieve high levels of satisfaction.
– Time-Management: Deadlines are crucial. Making sure that everything is on time and moving smoothly is a critical part of the job.
– Management Skills: Must lead projects successfully & keep construction teams motivated and focused on the job. Must hold teams accountable for their work performance.
– Technical Skills: Must be an expert in construction methodologies, ability to read blueprints and understand other technical aspects of construction.
– Business Acumen: Must understand business operational practices, P&L, margins and job costing to insure budget adherence.
– Goal-Oriented: Plan for and implement group goals to successfully achieve department targets.
Evaluate existing processes and design training systems to improve operations, improve onboarding & training for new hires, ensure quality control and develop best practices throughout the organization. This role will set up a training program in the Salt Lake City shop & travel on occasion to audit project sites across the U.S. to ensure our teams are building to set standards and are using a consistent, efficient process.
Must be organized, a minimum of 3 years manufacturing or construction experience, and the ability to enforce standard operating procedures to reduce errors and increase efficiency.
As the Marketing Manager at Vertical Solutions, you will be responsible for developing the company’s brands, manage the creation of marketing materials & content to generate sales and analyze current and potential markets to maximize growth and profitability. This role will focus on creating & promoting content to highlight our unique designs and projects.
You will need hands-on experience with strategic copy development, brand messaging, digital communications and technical writing. We are looking for someone with 3 years of marketing, business or sales experience and has the ability to set vision and drive concepts through the entire creative and development process.