Click here to watch our orientation video and sign the waiver beforehand to save time! If you’ve already signed a waiver at The Front, just hit the “close” button.
The Front Climbing Club
There are no openings at this time, but please send a resume to email@example.com and we’ll consider you for future roles!
Vertical Solutions leads the evolution of indoor rock climbing by constructing stunning, world-class climbing gyms that are Never The Same. With any combination of modular panel designs, unique stains, paints, and textured surfaces, all proudly-produced in the USA, we give clients full customization to fit their vision. We have an unmatched team contributing their expertise and passion to our mission and we’re looking to add a Project Manager who will take the lead on multiple construction projects & help clients achieve their vision. Here’s what we’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management or related field, applicable work experience can substitute for the degree.
– Work Experience: Minimum of three years of project management experience.
– Analytical Skills: Must be good at planning for large-scale, multi-step projects.
– Communication: Good writing and speaking skills are needed for communicating with clients to achieve high levels of satisfaction.
– Time-Management: Deadlines are crucial. Making sure that everything is on time and moving smoothly is a critical part of the job.
– Management Skills: Must lead projects successfully & keep construction teams motivated and focused on the job. Must hold teams accountable for their work performance.
– Technical Skills: Must be an expert in construction methodologies, ability to read blueprints and understand other technical aspects of construction.
– Business Acumen: Must understand business operational practices, P&L, margins and job costing to insure budget adherence.
– Goal-Oriented: Plan for and implement group goals to successfully achieve department targets.
Evaluate existing processes and design training systems to improve operations, improve onboarding & training for new hires, ensure quality control and develop best practices throughout the organization. This role will set up a training program in the Salt Lake City shop & travel on occasion to audit project sites across the U.S. to ensure our teams are building to set standards and are using a consistent, efficient process.
Must be organized, a minimum of 3 years manufacturing or construction experience, and the ability to enforce standard operating procedures to reduce errors and increase efficiency.
As the Marketing Manager at Vertical Solutions, you will be responsible for developing the company’s brands, manage the creation of marketing materials & content to generate sales and analyze current and potential markets to maximize growth and profitability. This role will focus on creating & promoting content to highlight our unique designs and projects.
You will need hands-on experience with strategic copy development, brand messaging, digital communications and technical writing. We are looking for someone with 3 years of marketing, business or sales experience and has the ability to set vision and drive concepts through the entire creative and development process.
FIELD CARPENTERS, INSTALLERS & LABORERS (TRAVELING)
We design and construct our climbing walls with a welded structural steel frame, three layers of sheeting material and finally various forms of wood, from a structural plywood base up to highly aesthetic hardwoods you see on the surface. As part of our team we’d love you to have professional on-the-job construction training either as a jack-of-all-trades or an experienced rough/finish carpenter. Most shifts when traveling are M-F between 7am to 6pm and averaging 50 hours per week, but the ability to work weekends with overtime is crucial for project completion in many cases.
Most climbing gyms are in major cities, so this job is a great way to make money working on challenging projects, while traveling to different parts of the US. Housing is typically provided in Airbnbs, as quality of life is extremely important to our company culture. Although extended personal time is supported and encouraged, we have no shortage of work for capable people. We are looking for candidates with long-term potential on our team. Additionally, this is a fully benefited position offering 3 different medical plans, dental, vision, supplemental accident insurance, options for a health savings accounts and major discounts on outdoor brands and products.
Operate woodworking machines such as bandsaws, jointers, planers and a variety of other machines and hand tools to cut and shape parts for stock, or to finish and assemble for various climbing gym construction projects. Responsible for performing manufacturing and production assembly tasks thoroughly and efficiently, while ensuring that your work meets set quality standards. Minimum of 2 years rough and finish carpentry experience is required & trade school experience is preferred.